Monday, March 7, 2011

Virginia

This week Mack and I have been in the Capitol of Laos. We have been a little bored, but there has been some interesting moments. 2 days ago we went to the community pool.

100_3213

Upon walking into the Lao aquatic Center a very drunk Laos man decided he wanted to be our friend, and as you all know Mack and I love new friends, so we let him sit down. He talked…and talked…and talked and talkED!! after 2 hours of trying to understand what he was saying Mack jumped in the pool.Instantly the Laos man turned his game face on. With a flick of his eyebrow, and smile on his face he asked if he could possibly stick his penis in my Virginia. Then he went on saying I was curvy with probably a very small Virginia. HA! I scolded him, and the luckily Mack came back,but then the man asked Mack if he wanted to see who had a bigger penis. Mack declined his offer, just as I did. Shortly after the mans family (yes his 3 kids and wife were there) picked him up.

After being in SE Asia for 2 months, I have learned that many men here have mistresses. They have a BIG wife (wife  number one), a little wife (girlfriend), and also women that they just meet and sleep with. The BIG wives do not like it, but they say that men have needs. Our resort owner also informed us that after women have children they often stop having sex with their husbands completely. After learning this bit of information, I can see why the man propositioned me with such ease. He had probably done it many times before!

Now Mack and I are in the jungle, on the Mehkong river rooming with our friend Tim. Tim is 49 and doing a year long trip around the world. Mom, Steve, Janice, and Dave; you can do it too! here is his website http://heartstorm.org/ and here is his blog http://www.exploretheadventure.com/.

100_3214

the picture above was taken of mack, he is still sleeping. Wait, now he is up, yay! adventure time!

No comments:

Post a Comment